- What’s in a PRO fireworks shows? Be Like the Pros!
- 2023 Spring contest: How many in the jar? ❓
- 2022 US Fireworks Halloween contest: Caption This!
- Diwali Fan Favorites: Fountains!
- Summer Spark $200 Show!
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Reloadable Artillery
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Fountains
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 500g Fireworks Cakes
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 200g Fireworks Cakes
- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Halloween is just weeks away, have you figured out that one thing that will make your yard or porch over the top “spooktacular” yet? Candles are boring…
How about some pyrotechnic pumpkins! This guy used toothpicks to support a pie tin with a rag soaked in lighter fluid to get a long lasting flaming pumpkin.
Here is a creative way to use strobe pots… inside a pumpkin to draw eyes from blocks away!
How about sparklers in your pumpkin to set it apart!
Diwali 2011 will be celebrated Wednesday, October 26th. Diwali, also known as the “Festival of Lights” is one of the largest Indian holidays on the calendar celebrated in Hinduism, Jainism and Sikhism.
Diwali is an official holiday celebrated in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mauritus, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago, Suriname, Malaysia, Singapore and Fiji.
The festival celebrates freedom and Diwali fireworks have become increasingly popular during the multi day celebration. We think it’s only fitting for a holiday termed the “Festival of Lights” don’t you! Happy Diwali!