- 2021 Winter: Fireworks Stash Photo contest!
- US Fireworks contest: Fireworks I Spy winners!
- US Fireworks contest: Fireworks I Spy
- Summer Backyard Bangers: fun and noise control friendly fireworks!
- US Fireworks contest: Caption This winner!
- Diwali Essentials: add noise with firecrackers!
- Diwali Essentials: sparklers!
- Diwali Essentials: festival of lights fireworks!
- Summer fireworks fun – sky flyers!
- Summer fireworks fun – ground items!
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: dogs
Dogs & Fireworks – Top 10 July 4th Tips for Owners
Dogs can be fearful of fireworks and other loud noises but here are some tips to help with their anxiety.
1.) Make a party of it! Ignore any fearful behavior and do not try to comfort your pet. The animal will pick up on your anxiety and this may make the problem worse. Pampering a pet that appears frightened can reward and encourage this behavior. Instead turn it into a party and your pet will follow your lead! However, fireworks are dangerous so never let your dog get too near a lit fireworks. Keep them a safe distance at all times, as with all of your party guests.