- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
- 2022 Spring contest: Find the Animals 🐾
- 2022 Fireworks; NEW products and NEW brands!!
- 2021 Winter: Fireworks Stash Photo contest!
- US Fireworks contest: Fireworks I Spy winners!
- US Fireworks contest: Fireworks I Spy
- Summer Backyard Bangers: fun and noise control friendly fireworks!
- US Fireworks contest: Caption This winner!
- Diwali Essentials: add noise with firecrackers!
- Diwali Essentials: sparklers!
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Check out this great video on our you tube page of hundreds of wish lanterns being launched! chinese wish lantern launch
Not really fireworks, and not even classified as fireworks these fun little items go by the name, pull string fireworks, pulling tricks, booby traps and several other names they have come to be known by.
Pull String Fireworks often come in packages containing dozens. You may be surprised to learn how these multi-colored, small, cheap and noisy items work. Everyone has seen them in action: Give the string a tug, jump when it pops, then watch an unsuspecting friend jump back a few feet! Pull String Fireworks are packed with a tiny amount of gunpowder. The amounts are so minute that they aren’t even classified as fireworks, which is why they can be sold indiscriminately in grocery stores. More powerful firecrackers, such as M-80s and cherry bombs, are limited by federal law to 50 mg of gunpowder and under. A booby trap has much less than 1 mg of total powder weight.