- 2023 Spring contest: How many in the jar? ❓
- 2022 US Fireworks Halloween contest: Caption This!
- Diwali Fan Favorites: Fountains!
- Summer Spark $200 Show!
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Reloadable Artillery
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Fountains
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 500g Fireworks Cakes
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 200g Fireworks Cakes
- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
- 2022 Spring contest: Find the Animals 🐾
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: Spain
Las Fallas! March 15-19 2011 Valencia Spain
Put 2011 in the books as maybe the best Las Fallas ever!
During Valencias traditional holiday you will find displayed on every corner across the city giant narnots, paper mache figures over 20′ tall.
Every day at 2pm the city erupts with large firecrackers in a deafening mascleta…some of the loudest firecrackers in the world!
The mascletas have become a competition between neighborhoods to see who can make the best, before ending in the terremoto (meaning earthquake) literally hundreds of mascletas at once!
Posted in Holiday Fireworks Tagged Fireworks, Holiday, Spain Comments Off on Las Fallas! March 15-19 2011 Valencia Spain