- 2023 Spring contest: How many in the jar? ❓
- 2022 US Fireworks Halloween contest: Caption This!
- Diwali Fan Favorites: Fountains!
- Summer Spark $200 Show!
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Reloadable Artillery
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Fountains
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 500g Fireworks Cakes
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 200g Fireworks Cakes
- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
- 2022 Spring contest: Find the Animals 🐾
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: Pets
Dogs and Fireworks
Dogs & Fireworks – Top 10 July 4th Tips for Owners
Dogs can be fearful of fireworks and other loud noises but here are some tips to help with their anxiety.
1.) Make a party of it! Ignore any fearful behavior and do not try to comfort your pet. The animal will pick up on your anxiety and this may make the problem worse. Pampering a pet that appears frightened can reward and encourage this behavior. Instead turn it into a party and your pet will follow your lead! However, fireworks are dangerous so never let your dog get too near a lit fireworks. Keep them a safe distance at all times, as with all of your party guests.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 4th of July, animals, dogs, Fireworks, Fireworks Display, Fireworks Laws, Pets, Sparklers Comments Off on Dogs and Fireworks