- What’s in a PRO fireworks shows? Be Like the Pros!
- 2023 Spring contest: How many in the jar? ❓
- 2022 US Fireworks Halloween contest: Caption This!
- Diwali Fan Favorites: Fountains!
- Summer Spark $200 Show!
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Reloadable Artillery
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Fountains
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 500g Fireworks Cakes
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 200g Fireworks Cakes
- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Iowa legalizes fireworks for consumers, finally!
The number of states where fireworks are illegal continues to shrink as Iowa recently legalized consumer fireworks for sale to consumers. The state has been losing tax dollars to neighboring WI, MO and ND for decades. The State Fire Marshall’s office says more than 500 permits have been issued to sell fireworks statewide and urges consumers to use common sense, and follow label warnings and instructions when using fireworks. Iowa joins most recently GA in the legalization of consumer fireworks, where business is “booming” in the week before the 4th of July. The passing of the bill also gives Iowa consumers the option to legally buy fireworks online and have them shipped directly to their homes. US Fireworks reminds buyers that according to Consumer Product Safety Commissions statistics, most injuries are caused by small items such as sparklers, bottle rockets and firecrackers and in most cases by misuse. Photo credit and more available HERE