- US Fireworks: Caption This contest
- Diwali Essentials: add noise with firecrackers!
- Diwali Essentials: sparklers!
- Diwali Essentials: festival of lights fireworks!
- Summer fireworks fun – sky flyers!
- Summer fireworks fun – ground items!
- Summer Highlights – Fireworks for all summer fun!
- US Fireworks Father’s Day Giveaway
- Exciting New 500g Fireworks Cakes For Sale Online!
- Silky Sweet – 500g Fireworks Cake “silk lace effect”
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: Mortar Fireworks
Repost for the second busiest time of year for fireworks.
It’s that time of year, 99% of all firework injuries will happen in the next three weeks so we thought this would be a great time to talk about what you can do to minimize the possibility of injuries and enjoy a safe and happy independence day. First we want to state that almost ALL injuries involving fireworks, are not CAUSED by fireworks…but rather the MISUSE of fireworks! Alcohol, lack of supervision, superman syndrome and taking apart and reassembling consumer fireworks into something they were not meant to be are all reported to be involved with a very large percentage of firework related injuries. Also noted are that over 80% of injuries from misuse are caused by rockets, firecrackers and sparkler type devices. Very few injuries are caused by aerial type devices tipping and shooting into crowds, but this is one area where improvements in precautions are easily made so in this article we will focus on that.