- 2023 Spring contest: How many in the jar? ❓
- 2022 US Fireworks Halloween contest: Caption This!
- Diwali Fan Favorites: Fountains!
- Summer Spark $200 Show!
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Reloadable Artillery
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Fountains
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 500g Fireworks Cakes
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 200g Fireworks Cakes
- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
- 2022 Spring contest: Find the Animals 🐾
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: Maine fireworks laws
Maine jumps on the bandwagon!
Maine is the latest U.S. State to legalize fireworks in a trend that seems to be contagious lately. The list of states where fireworks are completely illegal is now very few, and dwindling. While it isn’t yet clear as to exactly what will be allowed in Maine it seems they will model their regulations off of neighboring New Hampshires laws, allowing most approved consumer fireworks with a few exceptions such as rockets. As soon as we get clarification we will update this post. More than one retailer has already made public their plans to open several locations in the state bringing in tax revenues currently lost to New Hampshire…congratulations Maine!
Posted in Fireworks Laws Tagged Maine, Maine fireworks laws, maine legalizes fireworks Comments Off on Maine jumps on the bandwagon!