- Iowa Fireworks Bill Passes Senate, Opposed By Fire Marshal’s
- Biggest Firework Ever Lit in the USA!
- Will Trump be fireworks friendly?
- Jason Pierre-Paul fireworks safety PSAs this 4th of July
- West Virginia Firework Laws
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Fireworks Fundraisers Have Begun
- Iowa Consumer Firework Approval Fizzling?
- May Madness – New fireworks Just Arrived
- Fireworks displays in your area.
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: Pets
Dogs & Fireworks – Top 10 July 4th Tips for Owners
Dogs can be fearful of fireworks and other loud noises but here are some tips to help with their anxiety.
1.) Make a party of it! Ignore any fearful behavior and do not try to comfort your pet. The animal will pick up on your anxiety and this may make the problem worse. Pampering a pet that appears frightened can reward and encourage this behavior. Instead turn it into a party and your pet will follow your lead! However, fireworks are dangerous so never let your dog get too near a lit fireworks. Keep them a safe distance at all times, as with all of your party guests.