- Iowa legalizes fireworks for consumers.
- Iowa Fireworks Bill Passes Senate, Opposed By Fire Marshal’s
- Biggest Firework Ever Lit in the USA!
- Will Trump be fireworks friendly?
- Jason Pierre-Paul fireworks safety PSAs this 4th of July
- West Virginia Firework Laws
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Fireworks Fundraisers Have Begun
- Iowa Consumer Firework Approval Fizzling?
- May Madness – New fireworks Just Arrived
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: New York
Around fireworks circles, New York State was always considered to be the last state that would consider legalizing fireworks. Some said fireworks would be legal in New York when pigs fly! Well watch for flying pigs because Governor Andrew Cuomo has just signed a bill into law late Friday that will make small novelty fireworks, including sparklers into legal on June 1st 2015.
The law does not allow any fireworks in New York City. However, outside the city, sales of fireworks will be allowed from June 1 through July 5 and then again from Dec. 26 through Jan. 2 of each year.