- 2022 US Fireworks Halloween contest: Caption This!
- Diwali Fan Favorites: Fountains!
- Summer Spark $200 Show!
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Reloadable Artillery
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Fountains
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 500g Fireworks Cakes
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 200g Fireworks Cakes
- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
- 2022 Spring contest: Find the Animals 🐾
- 2022 Fireworks; NEW products and NEW brands!!
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: How to build a mortar rack for fireworks
Summer, and firework season is right around the corner. Since we expect the $0.99 cent high quality consumer fiberglass mortars back in stock soon so we thought it would be a good time to post our plans on how to build a rock solid, safe mortar rack for launching re-loadable artillery shells. While there is no substitute for proper safety distances (We recommend a minimum of 200′ from spectators to fireworks) building a safe, solid rack to launch many shells from is far superior to using the mortars that come with the kits over and over again.