- Iowa legalizes fireworks for consumers.
- Iowa Fireworks Bill Passes Senate, Opposed By Fire Marshal’s
- Biggest Firework Ever Lit in the USA!
- Will Trump be fireworks friendly?
- Jason Pierre-Paul fireworks safety PSAs this 4th of July
- West Virginia Firework Laws
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Fireworks Fundraisers Have Begun
- Iowa Consumer Firework Approval Fizzling?
- May Madness – New fireworks Just Arrived
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: 2014 fireworks
July 4th, 2014 falls on a Friday!
Why is this significant? Traditionally, sales “skyrocket” (pun intended!) when the 4th falls on a Friday, and after the near disastrous selling season of 2012 when much of the country suffered severe drought with many states banning the sales and/or use of fireworks this year so far appears to be all systems GREEN, as in profits.
It’s that time of year, 90% of firework shipments from China will arrive in the next 90 days and we are very excited at some of the new items we have selected! The quality of legal fireworks gets better every year and 2014 is no exception. We will carry over 15 new, never seen items this year including new firecrackers, excellent value 500G and 200G cakes as well as some great new novelties like Dirty Doggy…a dog with a black snake coming out of it’s, um, ya…a funny and entertaining piece!