- Iowa Fireworks Bill Passes Senate, Opposed By Fire Marshal’s
- Biggest Firework Ever Lit in the USA!
- Will Trump be fireworks friendly?
- Jason Pierre-Paul fireworks safety PSAs this 4th of July
- West Virginia Firework Laws
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Fireworks Fundraisers Have Begun
- Iowa Consumer Firework Approval Fizzling?
- May Madness – New fireworks Just Arrived
- Fireworks displays in your area.
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Friday, March 22nd 2013
Reports are pouring in from Florida to Maine of a “very bright, blueish green streak that looked like large fireworks” according to hundreds of witnesses posting to blogs and news sites. There are a few reports of impact with earth and a loud boom but nothing official as of 11:00 EST. News crews are on their way to the potential impact area thought to be somewhere in Delaware.
“March 13th 2013
The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Warning for the Mississippi River at Alton from Wednesday afternoon through next Tuesday March 19th. As of Tuesday at noon, the stage was 18.6 feet. Flood stage is 21 feet. The river is expected to crest near 22.2 feet early Friday morning and remain above flood stage until early next Tuesday morning.”
Well there’s a welcome warning! The largest river in the country is spilling over it’s banks from recent rains and snow melt and after last years devastating drought, things are off to a great start for this year weather wise. Cool and wet are a great combination for all the upcoming product demo’s as new fireworks flow in from China, many ahead of schedule.
Easter is Sunday, March 31, 2013.
Starting today US Fireworks is hosting a virtual, online Easter egg hunt!
Now through Easter simply search through our online superstore for the hidden Easter Eggs to win prizes!
- No Purchase necessary to enter.
- Eggs are hidden on several pages. There will only be one egg per page.
- Find at least one egg to enter.
- Send an e-mail to US Fireworks Easter Egg Hunt
- Copy and paste the URL of each page you find an egg into the e-mail.