- Silky Sweet – 500g Fireworks Cake “silk lace effect”
- Colorclasm – 500g Fireworks Cake 25 shots
- Iowa legalizes fireworks for consumers.
- Iowa Fireworks Bill Passes Senate, Opposed By Fire Marshal’s
- Biggest Firework Ever Lit in the USA!
- Will Trump be fireworks friendly?
- Jason Pierre-Paul fireworks safety PSAs this 4th of July
- West Virginia Firework Laws
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Fireworks Fundraisers Have Begun
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: Maltese Shells
We love our fireworks here at US Fireworks, but the people of Malta really love fireworks! Fireworks have two historical traditions. The Italian tradition and the Oriental Tradition.
Fireworks made in the Oriental Tradition have become the standard commercial style of fireworks because the cost to manufacturer is lower. Therefore, the Italian style shells are very rare and seldom seen in the USA.
What makes Italian style fireworks unique is that they use cylindrical construction, rather then spherical construction.
A photo of a Maltese style shell being constructed can be seen below: