- Silky Sweet – 500g Fireworks Cake “silk lace effect”
- Colorclasm – 500g Fireworks Cake 25 shots
- Iowa legalizes fireworks for consumers.
- Iowa Fireworks Bill Passes Senate, Opposed By Fire Marshal’s
- Biggest Firework Ever Lit in the USA!
- Will Trump be fireworks friendly?
- Jason Pierre-Paul fireworks safety PSAs this 4th of July
- West Virginia Firework Laws
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Fireworks Fundraisers Have Begun
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: GA Fireworks
Fireworks friendly States, GA and PA
Fireworks friendly States, GA and PA both have bills pushing to change the fireworks friendliness of their laws. GA is looking to further restrict their recent legalization, by cutting back on “legal” times fireworks can be shot and by giving local governments more control on legality. The current law allowing fireworks to be set off until 2 a.m. around the New Year’s Day and the Fourth of July holidays would be revised to set a midnight fireworks curfew July 3-4 and Jan. 1. Georgians would be allowed to set off fireworks on New Year’s Eve until 1 a.m. Jan. 1. And, the midnight fireworks cutoff time for the rest of the year would be moved up to 10 p.m. Any times outside those specifically mentioned in the bill would be handled by local authorities.