- Iowa legalizes fireworks for consumers.
- Iowa Fireworks Bill Passes Senate, Opposed By Fire Marshal’s
- Biggest Firework Ever Lit in the USA!
- Will Trump be fireworks friendly?
- Jason Pierre-Paul fireworks safety PSAs this 4th of July
- West Virginia Firework Laws
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Fireworks Fundraisers Have Begun
- Iowa Consumer Firework Approval Fizzling?
- May Madness – New fireworks Just Arrived
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Iowa Senate takes one step closer to legalize fireworks, met with opposition by Fire Marshal’s.
Over 80% of Iowa’s residents polled are in favor of legalizing fireworks in their state. The Fire Marshal’s Association released a statement in opposition including statistically incorrect data such as “consumer fireworks are dangerous to transport, and store”
Our searches have found ZERO accidents from transporting consumer fireworks in the last decade, Zero instances of fireworks magically igniting and ZERO injuries in the few storage facility fires that have occurred nationwide. There are MANY goods more dangerous than fireworks and it’s disappointing to see the association oppose something with little factual data to back their claims.