- 2022 US Fireworks Halloween contest: Caption This!
- Diwali Fan Favorites: Fountains!
- Summer Spark $200 Show!
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Reloadable Artillery
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Fountains
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 500g Fireworks Cakes
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 200g Fireworks Cakes
- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
- 2022 Spring contest: Find the Animals 🐾
- 2022 Fireworks; NEW products and NEW brands!!
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
The summer of 2012 is turning out to be a real scorcher as far as temperatures, and well under average precipitation as of late June has officials concerned. Forecasts in the Midwest for the last week of June show high temperatures as extreme as 113 degrees with heat indices touching 120. Meteorologists say the the heat indices would actually be even worse, but the humidity and dew points are lower then normal ranging in the 50’s. This just adds to the fire dangers, toss in a gentle breeze and a spark can become a raging inferno in mere minutes under these conditions.