Items such as M-80’s, M-100’s, M-1,000’s….and everything similarly named is pretty much a gimmick these days as true M-80’s and their quarter stick of dynamite performance were made illegal long ago. Today the loudest firework items available on the ground are standard firecrackers limited to 50mg of composition, so how does one cracker end up sounding better then another? We asked this same question while in China and were shown several brands from different factories and the answer is simple….quality. The best firecrackers are rolled tighter and have better crimped or plugged ends with less air space inside as well as a higher quality fuse for lower failure rates. We tested over 12 different brands before we settled on the Dominator crackers for their high quality.
- US Fireworks: Caption This contest
- Diwali Essentials: add noise with firecrackers!
- Diwali Essentials: sparklers!
- Diwali Essentials: festival of lights fireworks!
- Summer fireworks fun – sky flyers!
- Summer fireworks fun – ground items!
- Summer Highlights – Fireworks for all summer fun!
- US Fireworks Father’s Day Giveaway
- Exciting New 500g Fireworks Cakes For Sale Online!
- Silky Sweet – 500g Fireworks Cake “silk lace effect”
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers