Items such as M-80’s, M-100’s, M-1,000’s….and everything similarly named is pretty much a gimmick these days as true M-80’s and their quarter stick of dynamite performance were made illegal long ago. Today the loudest firework items available on the ground are standard firecrackers limited to 50mg of composition, so how does one cracker end up sounding better then another? We asked this same question while in China and were shown several brands from different factories and the answer is simple….quality. The best firecrackers are rolled tighter and have better crimped or plugged ends with less air space inside as well as a higher quality fuse for lower failure rates. We tested over 12 different brands before we settled on the Dominator crackers for their high quality.
- 2022 US Fireworks Halloween contest: Caption This!
- Diwali Fan Favorites: Fountains!
- Summer Spark $200 Show!
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Reloadable Artillery
- 2022 NEW products and brands: Fountains
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 500g Fireworks Cakes
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 200g Fireworks Cakes
- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
- 2022 Spring contest: Find the Animals 🐾
- 2022 Fireworks; NEW products and NEW brands!!
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers