- Biggest Firework Ever Lit in the USA!
- Will Trump be fireworks friendly?
- Jason Pierre-Paul fireworks safety PSAs this 4th of July
- West Virginia Firework Laws
- Fireworks Safety Tips
- Fireworks Fundraisers Have Begun
- Iowa Consumer Firework Approval Fizzling?
- May Madness – New fireworks Just Arrived
- Fireworks displays in your area.
- MadOx Fireworks Arriving Soon
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Well, things are falling from it anyway. Recent reports from Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and now even Sweden of freak incidents of birds tumbling from the sky and one of the biggest culprits their blaming it on is…..FIREWORKS!
Wait…..what? Ah yes I remember the days, jumping into the car with Mom and Dad and heading down to the towns fireworks display on the 4th of July and just waiting to see who forgot their helmets and got a beak in the skull first from the blizzard of falling birds!