- Mortar Fireworks
- World Record Fireworks Launch
- The Malta International Fireworks Festival
- Fireworks used in Boston Bombings?
- Congratulations to Virtual Egg Hunt winners!
- Large Meteorite Thought to be Fireworks Across East Coast of United States.
- Drought continues to subside: Good news for fireworks in 2013!
- 2013 Virtual Easter Egg Hunt!
- Major drought relief, burn bans lifted!
- Happy Diwali!
Tag Cloud4th of July American animals Apple Pie apps Baseball black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Display Fireworks Laws Free Prizes Funny Fusing Holiday How To I Phone Kentucky Mortar Tubes NASCAR New Year Eve online fireworks Pets Photography play ball Pyromusical Racks rockets Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers Sports St. Patrick's Day USA Videos Wedding Sparklers
Well, things are falling from it anyway. Recent reports from Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and now even Sweden of freak incidents of birds tumbling from the sky and one of the biggest culprits their blaming it on is…..FIREWORKS!
Wait…..what? Ah yes I remember the days, jumping into the car with Mom and Dad and heading down to the towns fireworks display on the 4th of July and just waiting to see who forgot their helmets and got a beak in the skull first from the blizzard of falling birds!