- 2022 NEW products and brands: 500g Fireworks Cakes
- 2022 NEW products and brands: 200g Fireworks Cakes
- US Fireworks contest: Find the Animals winner!
- 2022 Spring contest: Find the Animals 🐾
- 2022 Fireworks; NEW products and NEW brands!!
- 2021 Winter: Fireworks Stash Photo contest!
- US Fireworks contest: Fireworks I Spy winners!
- US Fireworks contest: Fireworks I Spy
- Summer Backyard Bangers: fun and noise control friendly fireworks!
- US Fireworks contest: Caption This winner!
Tag Cloud4th of July 2014 fireworks animals Black Cat black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Contest Fireworks Display fireworks displays Fireworks Laws Fireworks Safety Free Fireworks Funny Fusing Georgia Fireworks Holiday How To Kentucky legal fireworks Mortar Tubes NASCAR new fireworks New Year Eve New Years Eve online fireworks Pets Photography Pyromusical Racks Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers St. Patrick's Day Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: Photography
Everybody’s doin it! It used to be you had to hire a professional video guy with a high dollar camera to get decent video of your back yard display, and we see the question posed time and time again “How to video fireworks”
Admittedly Fireworks are one of the more difficult subjects to videotape, but with a few quick tips we can get you posting beautiful videos in no time! First, let’s discuss equipment. The camera we are using is a not a high dollar, professional piece of equipment you would expect to see on a Hollywood movie set, in fact it’s a Panasonic Lumix we paid less than $300.00 for online! These newer, small enough to fit in your pocket cameras are truly amazing and include capabilities such as recording video in high definition at 30 frames per second!