- Mortar Fireworks
- World Record Fireworks Launch
- The Malta International Fireworks Festival
- Fireworks used in Boston Bombings?
- Congratulations to Virtual Egg Hunt winners!
- Large Meteorite Thought to be Fireworks Across East Coast of United States.
- Drought continues to subside: Good news for fireworks in 2013!
- 2013 Virtual Easter Egg Hunt!
- Major drought relief, burn bans lifted!
- Happy Diwali!
Tag Cloud4th of July American animals Apple Pie apps Baseball black cat fireworks cheap fireworks Confetti discount fireworks dogs Easter Easter Bunny Easter Sunday Eater Egg Hunt firecrackers Fireworks Fireworks Display Fireworks Laws Free Prizes Funny Fusing Holiday How To I Phone Kentucky Mortar Tubes NASCAR New Year Eve online fireworks Pets Photography play ball Pyromusical Racks rockets Safety sky lanterns Spain Sparklers Sports St. Patrick's Day USA Videos Wedding Sparklers
Tag Archives: Photography
Everybody’s doin it! It used to be you had to hire a professional video guy with a high dollar camera to get decent video of your back yard display, and we see the question posed time and time again “How to video fireworks”
Admittedly Fireworks are one of the more difficult subjects to videotape, but with a few quick tips we can get you posting beautiful videos in no time! First, let’s discuss equipment. The camera we are using is a not a high dollar, professional piece of equipment you would expect to see on a Hollywood movie set, in fact it’s a Panasonic Lumix we paid less than $300.00 for online! These newer, small enough to fit in your pocket cameras are truly amazing and include capabilities such as recording video in high definition at 30 frames per second!